Saturday, November 28, 2009
..till its gone.
You know i am not that great at expressing my feelings. I mean i am pretty cold when it comes to emotions and stuff.
So basically i just let certain lines do all the talking :
ye tumhari meri baatein
hamesha yuhin chaltin rahe...
I get a bit senti. whenever i listen to those two lines.
Never play with emotions they say,come whtever may. But then if you hadnt been going through all this, you cannot help but call it a giddy game...
Now this is a real strong one ,its tied up with me ever since I heard it:
Were they good memories?
Max Skinner (Russel Crowe):No they were grand.
Ok now imagine the game's over and you start anew. And it is right at this point, this very outset that you ask youreslf "It still stings doesnt it?"
But open our hearts..and fill up the emptyness..
with nothing to stop us
is it not worth the risk?
Cannot solely blame yourself for taking risks because once you are over it, you realise that they were certainly taking up.
But to me it doesnt matter anyways cause I am the same, with or without you.
see the stone set in your eyes...
see the thorn twist in your eyes..
I wait for you...
when GooGoo Dolls go like this:
so stand on the edge with me..
hold back your fear and see.
nothing is real till its gone.
I become weak....
and i have nothing but this left to say :
Nothing is real till its gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment