"To the river, as I was told in the beginning!".
"Do you know how to get there?".
"I see my friends here at the shore, I know they're guiding me the right way. The river is indeed my destiny!"
"Do you know what awaits you there?"
"It does not matter. I have no choice now"
"Alas my friend, how could I forget! You are a brook, and nothing but a brook. I see within you, your heart yearns to be free. But yet, you are guided by those around you. Your timid nature prevents you from doing otherwise."
"Is there a way back? Or is it the end?"
"My dear friend, to be what we are, to be what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life. Right at this moment, you shall set free that bird within you which has long cried out for freedom"
A bird they said he was. He know not better, so a bird he became.
1 comment:
=O
You didn't write that... DUDE!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!! XDDD
Post a Comment