Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 piece post.....Its holidays at last



The Incredible Hulk



" Anuzzer superhero movie...I think I'll pass"

" Are u kidding me? Its not just another movie... Its HULK.  As in The Incredible Hulk.... "

" OK OK! I get it..."

"Thanx in advance for the treat ;D"

"Hold on a sec! Who said I am paying?"

.............Line goes dead

2 hrs later

Lady at counter

" Lo siento,  senor....We are out of salsa (damnit) ... Shall I make that extra cheese"

I can't believe it . I mean, all those idiots have to do is to make more salsa and popcorn. 

Grudgingly, unwillingly, I go with extra cheese. I never liked it that much anyway. Nacho cheese... More like 'nach'your cheese...(another spongebob joke :D) 

mal comienzo... I knew the movie would be good at least... Its the Incredible Hulk... What could go wrong?

Turns out the movie wasn't bad at all.... Really slow beginning for a superhero movie.... But the last fight between hulk and abomination made up for all of its shortcomings... Generously borrowed from transformers, I must say... And yes, Tony Stark is in it :D

" Hancock coming out next week...What say? "

" Well, I dunno.... Seems like yet another superhero movie"

" More nachos... Can I count you in?"

" Hell yeah! "

p.s :- It was not I who paid :D

Zara

I have been thinking of writing a piece on her for a long time now... For those of you who do not know, Zara is my niece.... And a mighty cute one at that


Chubby cheeks, dimpled chin.... Rosy lips, not many teeth within..... Not so curly hair, Very fair..... Eyes are brown, lovely gown.... Mama (pun intended.. since I am her uncle) 's pet... Is that you?


AND YES! IT IS AN ORIGINAL FITA CREATION :D.....THE POEM THAT IS

U need to know(contd')

Continuing with our exclusive coverage of 'Oceans Eleven-N" :D

Since Anvit's the one who started it all out, I guess someone will hav 2 write abt him 2.... 
The first thing u r gonna notice abt him is his attitude..... Cool with everything. He doesn't care of what people think of him. That's probably the thing I would envy him for.

Well, he does get overboard regarding Emma Watson sometimes. And his latest celebrity crush Miley Cyrus....He is quite crazy abt girls.
Apart from that, his smartness and comic timing makes him a rly cool guy

Apart from a rly weird first name, Karthik's a cool guy too..... He's quite the life of our class.  
Piss him off and u cud be in for some serious insult. 

Cheers

@tif $aleem






1 comment:

Anvit Kiran said...

i still dont trust its authenticty..its adapted from a kindergarten rhyme!