The thing about some of my class mates is that they are individually distinctive.
lemme tell you more abt them…..one by one
Let me begin with my good friend Atif ….apart from being the kindest and the most patient when it comes to clearing academic doubts …he is amongst the very rare ‘very cool mallus ’ I’ve ever met! As I have already indicated he does live up to his name (atif means ‘the kind one’. Source: wikipedia). The only thing that I don’t get abt him is his fixation for tying up a tiny pony-tail (lolly).You better give that up!!! Pls don’t try to emulate SRK. (I am not his fan)
(hey Atif you must appreciate the fact that I didn’t talk about your self-obsession)
Moving on….i recently came across a fact that chocolates are fatal for dogs.If they eat them they die. So for all those guys who’ve been victims of Vikas’ hard punches or are wantin to get rid of him……you know what you’ve got to do! (I reccomend two whole bars because according to the fact big mongrels need higher doses) ;)
We all know that very few Indian men would refuse being called Shahrukh khan.But there’s one guy who would beat you down-right if you address him by that name. I am talking about none other than the infamous P-Man (Deepak) who fortunately is in my class.(don’t you think I missed a prefix?)weird …really weird..
And then there’s the duo: Swami and Vignesh..Who deserve Razzies for their ultra –ultra feeble jokes.( I wont call them lame).viggy is always chilled out….swami is always perspiring…feel sorry for the latter for his attempt at dimwitted jokes…..
Another sample is Ashitosh. Another weird guy….someone who is stacked with the remotest ‘doubtful’ doubts. Some of us even get really angry with him because his doubts are so-so not worthy of answering (some of his doubts mind you)….anyways thanks to him at least the periods seem to finish faster…. they are consumed in answering his doubts.
I guess that’s about it…..I’ve written ’enough’ about them. Time to give my fingertips some rest....
Let sanity prevail
(hey Atif you must appreciate the fact that I didn’t talk about your self-obsession)
Moving on….i recently came across a fact that chocolates are fatal for dogs.If they eat them they die. So for all those guys who’ve been victims of Vikas’ hard punches or are wantin to get rid of him……you know what you’ve got to do! (I reccomend two whole bars because according to the fact big mongrels need higher doses) ;)
We all know that very few Indian men would refuse being called Shahrukh khan.But there’s one guy who would beat you down-right if you address him by that name. I am talking about none other than the infamous P-Man (Deepak) who fortunately is in my class.(don’t you think I missed a prefix?)weird …really weird..
And then there’s the duo: Swami and Vignesh..Who deserve Razzies for their ultra –ultra feeble jokes.( I wont call them lame).viggy is always chilled out….swami is always perspiring…feel sorry for the latter for his attempt at dimwitted jokes…..
Another sample is Ashitosh. Another weird guy….someone who is stacked with the remotest ‘doubtful’ doubts. Some of us even get really angry with him because his doubts are so-so not worthy of answering (some of his doubts mind you)….anyways thanks to him at least the periods seem to finish faster…. they are consumed in answering his doubts.
I guess that’s about it…..I’ve written ’enough’ about them. Time to give my fingertips some rest....
Let sanity prevail
ANV!T
1 comment:
how dare you delete that comment on your phobia
??????????
Post a Comment