Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ballad of love

Its 11:45..

I cant believe I am about to call it a day.... I feel like I could look at her all day.... But there is no way.... I could have given up sleep had it been May.... I would have been the horse and you would have been my hay..... Im out of rhymes here, so here is the rest of the say...

I have found love at last.... And how wonderful it feels! ....  Though I must say, it wasn't all smooth for me and my baby :D...

It was hard..... really, really hard.....So hard that u wudn't believe how hard it was....It cud replace diamonds.... talks are on...

I had heard a lot about her.... Different ppl said different things.....I had seen her earlier... And I saw her again....I think it was in January... I didn't think I could ever get her then.... And as April was dying, I met her at last..On one beautiful friday morning... 







                                         WELCOME TO MY LIFE, MISS MACBOOK

p.s:- Sorry if I freaked u out mom! :D....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

atif!
u've announced ur luv fr ur mac in ur blog also... nw ur reputation as a crazy nut is gonna stick on forevr! :)
p.s. for those who dnt knw, his second luv is his name
bye.. ( u must hv guessd who i am by nw :D)

@tif $aleem said...

i kno who u r.....ur anvit's favourite writer....

it's an honour....:D