Saturday, June 14, 2008

U.I.D

I feel like that moron who....

Oops! Spoke too soon....I was really eager to use that line :D...

Rewind.... Rewind....
It was the first time I thought....
Maybe a lil' more...<<>

" So thats two mattafees, two popcorns and some grass for Nikhil..." (Bingo!)

Everybody laughed.... Nikhil kept jabbing away on his mobile... Though for the first time, I saw frustration etched on his face.

Nikhil is a strange guy...In that he doesn't eat anything.... No chicken, no meat , no eggs, no fish,...He doesn't like vegetables that much 2 :).... He's quite healthy though.... maybe Boost is the secret of his energy!

His expression did make me think though....It was the first time I thought so deeply..... And for the first time, I could truly appreciate the beauty of God's creation....

Imagine a scenario..... All the colours in your collection were the same.... All the colour pencils were of the same colour.... Each and every person on earth likes Shah Rukh Khan....No other films would be made..... Each and every person would like cricket....No other sport would be played.... Not even cricket, since everybody would be supporting India :D.... 

Freaky, huh! So why am I saying all this now?

I realized that the reason I made fun of my friend was that he was different from others.... And it was then that I realized I could see God's mastery everywhere..

God has made us all differently.... Some are tall, some are bonsai short (sorry..:D), some are thin, some are not so thin; some are fair, some are dark; some are rich, some are poor....And this diversity is exactly what drives this world.... We live and try to understand others, and ourselves.... What fun would it be if all ppl were the same?

And I also realize that I am typing all this stuff at a lousy hour, with a chemistry exam on my head.... So I'm off to bed

So long

@tif $aleem

p.s :- I almost forgot, " I feel like that moron who tried to climb the glass wall, to see what's on the other side.." :D I just had to get it out....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deleted my comment huh? I expected it LoL not a problem it just shows you really copied it from FIR.Haha aati's idol..Narendra Shetty from F.I.R LoL loser!

Aati's IDOL!!!!!
[img]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/5724/aatihh0.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-EFxCUqYo&feature=related[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/5724/aatihh0.jpg